CO at Fashion SVP
We are pleased to announce a formal partnership between Fashion SVP , London's leading apparel sourcing trade event and CO, for 2018. We are committed to working together to inspire and support fashion professionals with sustainability best practice.
On the 16th and 17th January, CO will have a stand at the event as well as running a programme of seminars and round tables - all free, and open to all.
Visit the CO team at Stand SB7 , be one of the first to experience and join the CO site, or participate in some of our activities on the 16th:
Seminar Session, 16th Jan at 11:00am
"Sustainable Sourcing: Fresh Challenges, New Opportunities”
A 250% increase in consumer engagement with the sustainable fashion campaign Fashion Revolution occurred in 2017. Also, troubling new evidence shows that the fashion industry has contributed to plastic contaminating 83% of the world’s water table. How can you tap into massive growth in this interest in sustainability, and at the same time future proof your business? In this expert panel, we address:
- Microfibre pollution – why this matters to your business – and what you can do about it
- How sustainable production can be a competitive advantage for your business
- Getting buy-in on a sustainable business model from your directors and your team
Tamsin Lejeune, CEO, Ethical Fashion Group and CO moderating the discussion and debate with Safia Minney MBE, Co-founder, People Tree, Oya Barlas Bingül, Development Manager, Lenzing Group, Eric Roosen, CEO, StarSock – Healthy Seas Initiative
CO Fashion Exchanges, 16th Jan
Interested in building efficient, sustainable supply chains? Learn more about the CO platform and meet our team, along with your peers from other brands facing the same challenges you do. Get answers to your questions at the following sessions:
- 12:30 - 1:15 How to know if your suppliers are ethical - and what to do about it
- 2:00 - 2:45 Communicating sustainability commitments to your customers
- 4:00 - 4:45 Fabrics and fibres - how to make the most sustainable choices
How to attend
Attend all of these events free of charge - register on the day at the event. Click here for show information.